11.12.2012

Ohio Hurricane and some new products!

Sorry I've been MIA for two weeks! Lots of crazy stuff happened. When Hurricane Sally hit the east coast on Monday October 29, we never expected to be effected here in Cleveland, Ohio! The storm took on such force as it went over Lake Erie that high winds took out almost all of the power in my town. Over 5,000 of us were without power from Monday night until the following week. We finally regained power on Sunday November 4. Steve and I were lucky enough to be able to take the kids and critters to my nearby parent's house for the week. Many other friends and neighbors had to stay in hotels or travel further to stay with family. It was a crazy week without school and being displaced. I feel severely behind in my freelance work which was horrible timing with Winter CHA products being developed and manufactured.
I spent all of last week getting the house back in shape and getting as close to caught up in my workload as possible. I'm still quite overwhelmed with what needs to be done but beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Before I go,  I wanted to share this...




Previews of my November Stamps and Dies from My Favorite Things! Stop on over to the MFT blog to blog hop and see some fantastic creations from the MFT Design team using my stamps and dies! I had a chance to play with these sets over the weekend and cannot wait to share!



No comments: