8.23.2007

work work work

It's been a busy week of work and getting ready to go back to school. Our store is getting ready to kick-off Christmas and begin teaching Holiday Card classes next week. Lots of prep. I'm not even ready to start thinking about Christmas.

Good news...I made it to the Top Four Finalists at SoYouThinkYouCanScrapContest at Scrapper's Bliss. Yeah! Week 7 Voting begins on Saturday. Head on over if you have a sec. You'll see my loud page.

Here's a little fun I made this week:


3 comments:

Elle's Studio said...

Congrats!! I'll be voting for you tomorrow for sure!! YOU ROCK, love your work!

Nicole said...

Laina, they'd be absolutely lucky to have you...best of luck =)

Shelly Brewer said...

love this LO!! you did a great job with the little slimy bampops! had a ton of fun with you friday!