6.22.2008

boring blog - crazy life

i have concluded that i am probably the world's most boring blogger. i never seem to have enought time or energy to update this "daily" log of my life. if i could blog in my car between practices or games then I might have a shot at keeping this thing current.

cooper turned 6 on Friday. Steve and I threw an all out crazy fun Pirate party complete with trampoline, water slide, obstacle course, water balloons and sword fights. i am completely out of my mind and let coop invite 11 boys.

now I get to plan Max's 13th and Steve's 40th. whew.

here are my pages for the July Kit at the Scrapping Spot. fun paper from Momento in Canada.






2 comments:

Trish said...

OMG Laina--beautiful layouts, and once again--I'd recognize your work anywhere! I love the first one especially, and I'll credit you when I lift it!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Love these layouts! especially the one with all the buttons!