12.10.2009

uneasy

Good news - I was "officially" hired part-time at Pulsar last week instead of being a freelancer. I love working there and am so excited to be staying on as an official member of the creative team. We have been working on such great products for 2010 - just wait until you see!

Bad news - The hubbie has worked for the last 9 1/2 years at Amtrust Bank which was taken over by the FDIC last Friday evening at 5:30pm. He is probably going to be unemployed by Christmas. No insurance. No severance pay. Nothing. We have absolutely no idea how we are going to cope with this. No idea. If you know anyone looking for a very hard working and dedicated IT Analyst, please let us know.

Here's the little mini I made with the December Work In Progress Kit.

























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain & anxiety! Hopefully it will all work out well and quickly. I'll keep an ear open for anything. Maybe Steve could start on your personal line. ----evilwoman

BabyBokChoy said...

I hope it works out for you and your family! The mini is so so cute!