5.31.2010

Back from the Sun


We survived Disney. How was the trip? HOT. We had no idea that it would be 95 degrees every single day of our trip. We knew it would be warm...but not that warm! Despite the heat and large crowds, we had a fabulous time. Star Wars Weekends was a dream come true for the boys. If you plan a Disney trip, you must sign your boys (or girls!) for the Pirate's League. My boys had a blast and are still talking about their day as pirates. They don't advertise it but each pirate is asked to come back each day at four and be part of the Pirates League Parade. You don't want to miss this part of the Magic Kingdom!

I'm going to do my best to get back into the swing of things. It is our last week of school, so we have lots of sports, end of the year parties, etc. Bare with me while I get my head straight! So glad it's summer!


1 comment:

kate said...

How fun! Glad you had a good time. I will have to remember the pirate deal.