6.11.2010

Free Friday #14

You thought I was going to lame out once again...wrong! I am finally able to say I got my act together this week. I'm so organized I may even scrapbook this weekend. Gasp. It's been a fun first week out of school for the kids. They have been to the library a couple of times for summer programs, saw Shrek 4 and Prince of Persia, pool, playground, lots of baseball. Wow - all in one week. Tonight the little guys and I stopped at this new junk store called 5 Below. Everything in it is five bucks or less. FOURTY dollars later we left with 16 packs of Lego Mini figures, two packs of GoGos, 24 pieces of candy, one ring, one bracelet and two energy drinks from me.They are not getting all of this loot in one night. Three figures a piece for today. The rest is bride bait for doing summer homework!
Images Hosted by Use.com
Have you seen these new packs of  Lego Mini figures? My boys have been going crazy waiting for them to come out. Sometimes they try and convince me to buy a $40 Lego set just to get the figures inside. Lego does a great job of marketing to my children by sending them a free "magazine" each month...full of ads for new toys. I'm not much better. I love Legos too. It's one of the few toys I don't mind spending hours playing with. (This mom does not play Pokemon.) As soon as they saw these, they went nuts. There 16 figures in all to collect. The problem is, they are packaged so that you can't see what you are getting. It's like baseball cards. You keep buying until you get all the one you want. We did pretty good. Out of 6 packages we opened, we only have one duplicate. The Clown. If anyone wants to swap for a clown, let me know. I may be able to swing a bargain with Cooper.

Here is your free cutting file for today...Double Scallop Border!



Please remember...These files may not be uploaded to a group, forum or website for sale or redistribution, or shared among individuals. They are expressly for the personal use of each person that downloads them from this blog.
Keep it nice so I can keep being nice to you! :)





one of my readers was having a hard time getting DXF to work in her Pazzles, try the AI file instead!

Leave me some comments! Just to see if anyone is still reading this blog after I have neglected it so much in May! Have a great weekend!




10 comments:

Lea Ann C said...

Lana does any of these files work with the Cricut machine?
Thank you ----Lea Ann

Veronica said...

Love your blog. Thanks for the tip about the legos. Went to their site and ordered. My youngest son also loves the little figures too. Also thanks for the freebies! I always look forward to checking your blog everyday.

Anonymous said...

still here and i am amazed at the friends we have in common. jennifer

~JulieH~ said...

Thank you so much this border is gorgeous
Juliexx

BabyBokChoy said...

freebie is back, hee hee :) :) missed it while you were tugging mouse ears :)

Laina Lamb said...

Lea Ann C...
You can use the SVG file on a Cricut but you must have software like Make the Cut to use them. Email me if you have questions.

Heather said...

omg! I NEED to find those figures near me! I have a lego manic in my house too. He would flip if he saw them!

Theresa said...

Thanks for the border file-I'm sure I'll use it often.

Trisha said...

Thank you for the little border. (Our Lego nut if now over 30!)

Erika said...

Thanks for the pretty border.