11.12.2010

Free Friday for Real this Time! #28

Two weeks late...sorry dear blog. I've neglected you. It's been necessary. Lots of work, loads of kid time and even a weekend for myself thrown in there. Football is finally over. We have a nice 12 day break until basketball begins. Oh and wrestling. How did I end up with three boys?!?!

Is everyone getting ready to kick off their Holiday projects? I thought a few Holiday Phrases might come in handy for your cards and other craft projects.




Enjoy! I'll be back next week with some new projects.

9 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

those are gr8, TFS!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Nov. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

patti said...

Love these Thanks! Now it's time for the holiday crunch!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great cut file. I'll get a lot of use out of this.

Margie said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful files! They are beautiful, thanks!

MaryNSC said...

Thank UUUUU!!!:O)

Lisa Kisch said...

Oooo... love these! Thanks, Laina!

Scrapjanny said...

Thank you so much for sharing all of your free files, and for making the others so affordable.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the freebies... I just saw your post on the yahoo group...