4.07.2011

Pages to share!

Scrapbooking! Lots and lots of hit has been happening around this house. Still sticking to me new rule - 2 hours and off the desk! It's a good game plan considering I am scraping last season's baseball photos and the new season has already begun! Max is playing his first Varsity game tonight. So excited and nervous for him!
This was a hard page to scrapbook but it needed to get into our book. It was really really sunny that day, the boys had their black jerseys on, and the seats were dark green. What a challenge for this very amateur photographer! I put the rest of the photos from this day in photo sleeves and called it done.


Halloweekends at Cedar Point. We were having such a great time, I kept forgetting to take pictures!
So glad the boys won't have black uniforms this year. It really messes up my pages!

For some reason, I really like how this one turned out. Simple and fun. i wasn't at this game so I had to rely on photos from Steve's iphone.

Thanks for letting me share!

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

These are just TERRIFIC!!! Your photos always outshine everything, love your work!

Nancy Damiano said...

Love all of the clean lines you use beautifully. Great layouts!