7.08.2011

A Double Pager and more new Jillibean!

I love double page layouts. I always have so many pictures to choose from and it's such a great way to get as many as possible into my books. I made this layout last month although the photos are from last fall. Yep, I'm still that behind right now.
Aren't they a cute little couple? Max turned 16 last week. Yes, I am way to young to have a 16 yr old ;). He is an amazing child. Kind, thoughtful, driven and dedicated. I could go on and on. He does have his bad habits...leaves dirty socks in his room, eats everything in house, produces mountains of laundry. But we forgive him.
This page uses some Soup Staples and papers from the Monster Stew collection. I love using papers that you would not normally expect to be used on such layouts. I also included some canvas stars that I misted with Maya Road purple mist. Another great way to alter embellishments to fit your needs and use up your stash.

Another sneak peek went up on the Jillibean Blog today...Christmas Eve Chowder! Full of cute little Penguins! We designed this collection to be used for Christmas and Winter layouts. The touches of blue really say Winter. Did you ever notice that we always coordinate our colors? Jillibean always uses the same red, brown, off white and even sometimes the same teal or green. That way you can mix and match your collections and patterns. As always, stop on over and leave a comment to win it before you can buy it!
ChristmasEveChowder_BlogPreview

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I think we've had this conversation on how you are only 21!!!!! lol. Love these new Jilibean collections!!!! They are a cute cute cute couple!!!

Kristal said...

Another one to adore :)