3.26.2012

CK Winner and a Page!


The lucky winner of the Creating Keepsakes March/April 2012 is....

#6
Random numbers generated Mar 26 2012 at 9:46:37 by www.psychicscience.org
Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.


rush said...
i would love to win a copy of this magazine. there are so many sources of inspiration, and this is sure to please. rush88888 at gmail dot com
March 22, 2012 6:18 PM
I will email you to get your address!

Every month on the Jillibean blog, Jill hosts a designer challenge. They are fun to participate in and the themes make me break out of my usual box. This month's theme was to scrap yourself! Ack. I never take photos of me  - so this was definitely a challenge!
I used a lot of new Jillibean goodies on this one. Mainly from Coconut Lime and Chicken Dumpling Soup. Be sure to check out all of the other DT girls pages for this challenge as well!



2 comments:

Patti G said...

I'm like you, I don,t like my picture taken. Love your page!

Janet said...

Laina, I love this layout. I think this will be a great way to tell a story that maybe my children don't know. I think I'll try it.