4.30.2012

I'm late for dinner, I mean the winner!

It's still technically Monday...just not Monday morning as promised. Can I use the excuse that today was a very busy because I sent all of the final art to the printer for a very special new Jillibean Soup collection? And then I dove back into even more new products being developed for Summer CHA. Make sure to stop by the Jillibean Blog on Friday for a big announcement from Jill!

The winner of the CK Simple Scrapbooks is...
#25

Random numbers generated Apr 30 2012 at 22:42:22 by www.psychicscience.org
Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic


Sammie said...
The creative ways that people are using their Silhouette or other die cutting machine are inspiring me a lot right now!

I am sending you an email now! Congrats!


No comments: