9.07.2007

better than two hundred and forty dollars...worth of pudding




Good news again for this scrappy girl. (I must have been spreading good karma this past month.) I won first place at alphaddict.com "Feel Like a Number" contest. Free Goodies!
I was also selected to be the October Guest Designer at KitPeas.com. They feature a different kit club each month and send the kit to you to guest design. Yipee! Who doesn't love a great kit?


Big plans this weekend. My mom and dad's 40th Anniversary. We are taking them to a very unexpected place to celebrate.( Sorry can't tell ya, my mom reads this blog!)

3 comments:

Shelly Brewer said...

you are rockin sister!!! holy cow! congrats!

Nicole said...

how awesome for you, Laina...when it rains, it pours...and you deserve all of the accolades!!

Edleen said...

Congrats!!!
love your work :)