9.02.2007

a very happy day

it pays to be optimistic. I came home from work Satuday to find 2 very happy emails.
First I was selected by Elle's Studio to be a Guest Designer for her new Calendar Kit. Check out her Etsy shop. (SO cool!) The kits will be available presale this Wednesday. I can't wait to get my hands on the kit!
About an hour later I received a email from Kathy Marie Perez letting me know I was selected to be on the Paper Jam Studio Crew. She has the cutest kits and addons! I am so pumped to be a part of this!

What a weekend! I am happy happy happy.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

see, i KNEW it was only a matter of time before someone snapped you up!!

congrats my friend...you'll blow them away =)

Tina said...

Congrats on 2 fantastic toots!! I look forward to working with you at Paper Jam Studio!! Your work is awesome!! You use color SO well!!

shelly b said...

OK....first...what the ????? I'm finding out on your blog all the scrappin news??? girl!! we are gonna have some words! Second....HOLY CRAP CONGRATS!!! YOU are awesome!!!! I feel a celebration comin on!!!!

Charin said...

I found your blog on Elle's studio blog...congrats!! :) Love your style! You should join Scrap In Style TV if you haven't already, we'd love to see you over there! :)