12.02.2008

i made it

working through Black Friday and the rest of the weekend at the mall. it was pretty crazy but at least we don't have doorbusters (literally) at our store.

thanksgiving was nice blur as always. dinner at my mom and dad's. she's the cook - not me. steve and i are feeling very thankful this holiday season. 95 people in the IT department at AmTrust were laid off yesterday, luckily not Steve. times are bad if you work for a bank.

here are my WorkInProgress layouts for December. Once again, Trish takes me out of my comfort zone in pattern paper and I totally enjoy the results.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was glad to see today that Steve did not get laid off. It's a rough week.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Your layouts are beautiful!!! You rocked that WIP kit :-)

pickmepam said...

i love your layouts, laina! i'm not a fan of one photo on a page, but yours look great! there isn't a lot of "white space" and they just look so finished.
happy holidays!

Jewel said...

Your layouts are so amazing. I agree with you about being pushed out of a comfort zone - I would never have picked the papers in the Dec. WIP kit but am lovin' the finished pages the DT came up with. Thanks for the inspiration. I need to start playing with the kit......