7.28.2009

CHA Favorites

Now that the Summer CHA show has begun I thought I would share a few of my favorite new releases. Some of them are already shipping! As always, I can't wait to get some new scrap goodies.

Sassafras - love the little felt buddies. The Monstrosity line is probably my favorite line being debuted.








WeRMemoryKeepers Geo Hectic and surprisingly their holiday line Merry and Bright.
I usually only like KI or American Crafts christmas paper. This year it will be nice to try something new.















Maya Road new little Kraft tags and Sheers. Great and versatile for so many projects.



















Ki Memories - Love the new Toybox Collection. The Halloween and Christmas are as cute as always.













Bella Blvd. - Super Stud. How could I resist?





















Cosmo Cricket - I am always a fan of this company. Once again they have done it with Boyfriend.























American Crafts - Super Excited about Junior. Can't wait to see the papers that go with it.



















Pebbles, Inc - Making a great comeback this year. Love this Lil Buddy.

No comments: