7.31.2009

Today

Shelly did this...now it's my turn.

Outside my window...it is raining lightly. Now I don't have to water.
I am thinking...this summer went too fast. Only three weeks to school.
I am thankful for...my sweet life. It's been a very fun summer.
From the kitchen...cinnamon coffee with vanilla creamer.
I am wearing...Max's old shorts and a comfy T.
I am creating...a new mini album.
I am going...to run today for the first time.
I am reading...Knit Two
I am hoping...to lose some weight.The clothes just aren't fitting anymore.
I am listening to...Emmitt munch Luck Charms.
Around the house...everything needs to be cleaned.
One of my favorite things...is having the week off from work.
A few plans for the rest of the week...photography class and school shopping.
A picture to share...the new punch I bought at Michaels. It's a Martha Stewart.

No comments: