7.23.2010

Free Friday #18

I am off the Craft and Hobby Show in Chicago all  next week so things will be quiet on the blog. (or not!, you may want to stop by Monday!) This is my first opportunity to attend the show. To say that I am excited is putting it lightly! I cannot wait to see all of the new products and trends in the industry. It will also be my first opportunity to see the eCraft operate and have the chance to view my new cartridges! I am hoping to meet many new people and expand my opportunities as a graphic designer in the craft industry. (And I just want to drool over the new products!) I will post show photos as soon as I get back.

As promised...a new free cutting file. I had to whip up some cards at work and came up with this little cutie...







Have a great weekend! See you when I get back.

No comments: