Flowers are all the rage these days! Don't you just love those amazing roses that are popping up on projects everywhere? Wouldn't you love to make some quick and easy ones out of all those beautiful papers you have laying around? I just made it pretty easy for all of us with this...
The Spiral Rose is a single digital diecut which means it is only .99! How can you beat that!
Assembling the diecut is easy:
1. Remove spiral shape from cutting mat.
2. Begin twisting the spiral from the outside point, forming the blossom as you turn.
3. Once you get to the middle, add adhesive to the "center" spot and press the petals to the bottom.
1. Add glimmer mist or stickles to the petals
2. Scrunch paper before assembly to add a shabby look
3. Glue floral stamens to the center for a fancier look.
Cricut Users please note that this file will not work with SCAL 1 or 2, only Make the Cut will work with this file. SCAL does not support open paths and a spiral diecut is a open path.
Diecut will work with all other cutters!