8.13.2010

Free Friday #20 and new Dienamics

First I wanted to be sure to share the new Dienamics I designed for Kim at My Favorite Things Stamps. If you enjoy traditional steel plate die cutting, this is the product for you. Made like Quickutz dies, these wafer thin dies pack a lot of punch. They can even punch through felt!
Die-namics Flower Trio & Leaf Trio


Die-namics Oval Chain Border

Die-namics Small Scallop Border

There are tons more designs in the works for this fall! Make sure to stop by the MFT blog to see the amazing cards created by the design team!

Today's free file is a welded word title...


The file is actual 3 separate shapes so that you can move them around, stack and scale however you please. 







Enjoy your last days of summer!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Another great Freebie Friday! Thanks Laina!

Tami said...

Great file!! Thanks so much!

Givens Family said...

Laina, I purchased your kit with the rainbow in it and want to know if there is a way that I can change the view on my Silhouette to vertical instead of horizontal and add grid marks. I am fairly new with the Silhouette and am more comfortable with the vertical view and grids. Thanks

Laina Lamb said...

It's easy...
Just open the rainbow file
File>Document Settings>Change from Landscape to Portrait.
Next, select the cutting image and move or rotate on the mat where you wish it to go.
To add the grid go to View>Check the View Grid and it will show up!

Laina Lamb said...

email me direct if you have any questions...
lainalamb@oh.rr.com