10.07.2010

sketch

I haven't done a sketch here in quite a while. I was approached by Mélissa Malebranche a Creating Keepsakes reader this week for the sketch of my Apple Picking page in the October 2010 issue page 73. It was so nice of her to contact me and of course I wanted to share with her. I whipped the sketch and thought, why not share with my blog readers as well?


Here's the sketch:




And for those who love my free digital cut files...here is the Tree in the back ground too. Most of it was covered by the crepe paper leaves but I thought it might be useful for a spooky Halloween page too!







Don't forget about the new Jennifer McGuire Book giveaway! You have until Sunday at midnight to enter!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's a great tree, Laina, thanks!

Kim J. said...

Awesome, Laina! I just shared through Twitter.... Hope you don't mind! :D