10.04.2010

Work In Progress October

The gallery is up. Make sure to stop by the Work In Progress blog to see everyone's amazing pages. Cindy Liebel and Nancy Damiano have joined the team, making it even brighter than before! There are still a few kits left and now you can purchase directly from the blog via PayPal.

Here are my pages and projects...


 I made this quick little project for my mother's kitchen frig. She always has bits and pieces of photos, ad, reminders hanging on her refrigerator. This little hanging "frame" can now hold all of those items in a more stylish fashion. To make it, simply take a 12x12  - 4x6 photo sleeve page and add eyelets to the hole openings. Fill the photo areas with your favorite papers and embellishments. She can change out the 4x6 month rectangle each month. I left mine blank for her to add in birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Easy and cute!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

GET OUT!
How cute is that pocket idea? Seriously!!!!!!!! why didn't I think of it??!!!!!!

Lisa Kisch said...

Nice! Love that Soccer Champs one!

Deb said...

In love with the soccer idea. Needed something new to get me going. Thank You.