1.26.2011

Jillibean eye candy

I wanted to share the rest of the new Jillibean Products I helped create before I take off for CHA. When everything arrived on my doorstep this week, I couldn't help but scream! Take my word for it, your monitor does not do any of these products justice. The colors are simply amazing in real life. If you are at CHA, please stop by the Jillibean Booth #2866 and check them out! Kimber and Jill will be there all weekend and I will be around as well.

Be sure to check back this weekend, I hope to post photos from the show from all the booths I visit! Hold on to your hats - lots of images to come! PS - the best is last...Kraft Minis!!!
CHAWinterSneakCoordinating
BlossomSoupLabelforUnityStamps

ChilledStrawberrySoupLabelforUnityStamps

DutchMustardSoupLabelforUnityStamps

SpottedOwlSoupLabelforUnityStamps
CHAWinterSneakMiniPad
CHAWinterSneakCorrugated
CHAWinterSneakalphas

7 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Seriously, amazing products, can't wait to get my hands on these!!!

joscelyne cutchens said...

super cute! ps. i follow your blog via google reader, and it shows your email under posted by. just thought i'd let you know, seemed a little weird.

Kristal said...

YUM, can't wait to get my hands on these.

Anonymous said...

L, OMG, you are right, these look awesome! Have a blast at CHA! --evilwoman

Trish said...

I'm SO proud of you and your hard work has PAID OFF!! Enjoy the show--I know you will be a huge hit! xo

Anonymous said...

It is all so cute, thanks for sharing!

PattiG said...

Love the Jillibean Paper!!!