5.02.2011

another card!

Today I thought I would share another card I created for Jillibean using Spotted Owl Soup. This Birthday card was featured on the Jillibean Blog last week. I got to try the new Tombow Stamp Runner to create the card. The new dispenser lets you stamp a single area of adhesive or run it like a regular tape runner. Pretty neat!


Laina_tombo1
Laina_tombo2
Laina_tombo3
Laina_tombo4
Laina_tombo5
Happy Birthday card by Laina Lamb 
Supply List:
Jillibean Soup:
Pattern Paper: Spotted Owl Soup/2 cups confetti, 3 dancing hats, 5 totally fun tunes, 6 silly owls
Pea Pods: Spotted Owl Soup
Spouts: Spotted Owl Soup
Cardstock Stickers: Spotted Owl Soup
Sugar Picks:Green/Quartz
Bean Stalks: Bakers Twine Blue/Green
Printed Canvas: Green Grid Flowers
Other: Tombo Stamp Runner Adhesive, cardstock, brads

I also made these two cards that are featured on the blog today. Head on over to see my supply list and some other fantastic cards by the new design team!
Card-LainaLamb_SweetestDayCard
Card-LainaLamb_ThanksABunch

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Love all the inspiration you've provided, now if I just had a bit of time to get in my scrap space.