5.04.2011

more Watermelon

Anyone headed to the Great Lakes Mega Meet in Novi on Thursday? I will be there Thursday through Saturday helping at the Jillibean booth. If you go, make sure to stop by and say Hi! There will be lots of great products and some surprises!

Did you love the Watermelon Gazpacho Soup I shared? Well now there is more to love - Unity Stamps to match! Jill and I went through many many rounds of design to come up with just the right stamps for cards and pages. I can't wait to get these in hand and make something cute for Summer. I received my papers late last week and I can honestly say that they are my favorite Jillibean papers ever.

It Suits You is an Itty Bitty

0001470_873
Watermelon Gazpacho is a full set and can be purchased here!

0001471_873

1 comment:

Kelli Moss said...

Hi Laina,
Kelli Moss from Amherst here...It was so nice to meet you and Jill today at the Great Lakes MegaMeet. My friend Jen and I had a great time, hope you got to do some browsing, not just working and I hope you have a safe trip back to Bay Village.
Take care,
Kelli