6.06.2011

Back again.

Whoa - does anyone else feel like May is the new December?  The past month has been insane with sports and all of the end of the school year activities! I went to tournaments, concerts, awards banquets, field days, field trips, portfolio sharing and more. I'm beat and we still have four more days of school!

We did find some time over Memorial Day weekend to head down to Columbus with the little guys. Max was too busy with baseball to join us, not a surprise. We took them to COSI, the Zoo, Dave and Busters, Magic Mountain, the movies to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4, swimming in the hotel pool, and two trips to Sonic! Talk about being spoiled all in one weekend. I barely took any pictures and simply enjoyed being away from my computer and spending time with my kiddos.

I am literally buried under deadlines for Summer CHA products. Jill and I have been furiously finishing all of the last minute details. The new lines are simply amazing, the best yet. Jill posted this sneak peek Friday on the the Jillibean blog. What's not to love about Typewriters? Just wait until you see the rest.
JillsSneakPeak

I'll be back later this week with some projects to share!

1 comment:

Trish said...

LOVE the sneak and can't wait to see more of your stuff!! I hope you're enjoying the summer and I miss you to pieces! xo