6.09.2011

Last Day!

Today is the last day of school for the boys. As of 3:10pm I now have a 2nd grader, 4th grader and a junior in high school. I simply cannot believe how fast this all going. Max is already halfway done with High School! I have to admit, I am looking forward to not packing lunches, doing homework and trying to make the bus every morning. No sleeping in on Friday morning though! Max is leaving bright and early for his flight to San Francisco with Grandma and Grandpa. Lucky kid! Not too many teens can jet off to California on the first day of break. It was his only time to go with his extremely busy schedule.

I thought I would share a few pages that have been on the Jillibean blog.
Bonecrushers mainly uses papers from the Monster Stew Collection! Monster papers for a sports page - pretty clever huh!?!
Cutie Pie mixes paper from the Chicken Noodle line. This collection had a "farm" focus but like all of the Jillibean papers, the patterns are so universal, they can be used for anything!

15 at 15 uses the new Watermelon Gazpacho papers. For some reason the colors are a little off. I need to spend some calibrating time with my scanner and monitor. They just do't seem to be friends right now.

Ok, back to work before they come home. I'm drawing stamps today...I can't wait to share!


No comments: