5.07.2012

Another Winner!

The winner of the 3 Free Kits from my TwoPeas shop is...

1
Random numbers generated May 7 2012 at 8:33:17 by www.psychicscience.org
Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.


Blogger nylene said...
Thank you for these. I love printable journaling spots of all kinds. I also love your die cuts.
Nylene: Email me to let me know which three kits you would like!
Thank you to everyone who stopped by and left me a comment! Stop back next Monday for a peek into some exciting new kits coming from me to TwoPeas!
Getting back to posting a few more pages from last year that never made it up here on the blog...a few back to school pages using some of my favorite bits and pieces from random collections. Quick and simple pages for their 8x11 school books.



1 comment:

Tamika said...

These layouts are cool!