5.15.2012

A few cool things....





Popping in with a few quick shares....I am knee deep in CHA design work. Lots of concepts and ideas are taking shape. I spent over 13 hours drawing in Illustrator yesterday!
First cool thing - my first product review went live at The Scrap Review today! Stop by to see what I created with some really cool products from Punky Sprouts!

Second cool thing - remember my post about finally releasing some kits at TwoPeas? Well today is the day lol! Spot on Life Card Set#1 is available today! While I am not participating in PL this year, I am a huge fan of the idea and style. I already use many photo sleeve type products in my albums. The busier I get, the more I rely on these type of quick memory keeping projects. The card set is includes PDF for printing and PNG for digital projects. They can also be used on cards, traditional pages, mini albums and more! Let me know what you think...they are so fun to create! You will definitely be seeing more like this!

No comments: