8.06.2009

thrifty ideas

It was my turn to post at the Work In Progress Blog today....here's my latest little creations.

Let's be honest here girls...did you use all the fabulous Lime Rickey Paper from your June WIP Kit? If not, it's time to bring it back out. I originally made this page but ran out of time to do more with the paper.
The vibrant colors kept calling me and I decided to challange myself once again to use every last scrap.

All of the following used 4 pieces of the Lime Rickey collection plus one sheet of cardstock die cut stickers. I did add cardstock and a few embellies from my stash.


































I cut the cursive letter using SCAL and my cricut.


















I again used my Cricut for the title and starburst around the journaling block.


















I still had enough scraps left to make a 4x6 page protector layout. (lots of new styles of these by WeRMemory Keepers at Archiver's)













AND enough for 8 very simple and quick cards.

Hope this inspires you to bring out the paper and getting scrapping!

-Laina

No comments: