11.11.2009

Let's talk baseball...

I am off to the Bertram Inn this weekend with my mother and many friends for an entire weekend of SCRAPBOOKING! Wo-hoo. No kids. No cleaning. No cooking. Just paper and glue people. Well maybe some wine and chocolate too.

I'm almost finished with all my summer photos and into most of my fall pictures. I will be really caught up after the retreat. I actually had to "stop" scrapbooking this week so that I would have enough photos to keep me busy.

Here are some of my favorite baseball pages from the summer:












Off to pack WAY too much for the weekend - it's what we crazy scrapbookers do!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Have fun!! And caught up? Really??? Hee hee!

Unknown said...

I LOVE each and every one of these - they are awesome!!!

Ady said...

Love the baseball layouts... I'm bummed that I wasn't able to go to the retreat this year. It looks like you all had a great time.