11.30.2009

What's on your list?


It was my turn to post Friday on the Work in Progress Blog. I thought I would share here too!
Girls, if you haven't started dropping hints for the hubby or loved ones, now's the time. Hday..ere are a few new scrappy items you may want to consider for your list.



Martha Punches - a girl can never have too many. I'll pass on the diamonds. Give me good tools.



Elizabeth Kartchner's new book. I haven't bought a new book in ages. I'm getting this one.



Scrapbook Trends - now that Simple Scrapbooks and Memory Makers are gone, I'm left with only CK and Scrapbooks Etc. It is a steep price to pay but there are very few ads and tons of great pages. (Warning! Very  few two pagers in this magazine.)

Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Color Ink-jet printer - 15 ppm - 120 sheets

Epson Stylus 1400 Wow! A large format photo printer for less than $200. A friend has one and I love it! We printed our own 12x12 paper in minutes. (Scan your last piece of  beloved Scenic Route paper and print over and over again!) I want one to be able to print journaling right on the background of my 12x12. I think it would be really cool to print 12x12 photos and scrap directly on those. Now if they could just make an affordable scanner for scrapbookers...

Texture Cuts Wood Sheets
Wood Veneer Sheets from StampinUp I'm so gonna get this. Can you imagine how cool your die cut letters would be?

christmas flower kit
Paper Flower Kits from the Paper Source. I want to make ALL of them. The poppies are beautiful too.

So what's on your list? Share your ideas below so that we can all add to our lists as well!

No comments: