4.20.2010

Sketches on Tuesday #5

I'm back here finally today. Yesterday was a catch-up day all around and boy did I get caught up! I already have my May Work In Progress pages done. It's such a fantastic feeling know that assignments are done and the house is clean. Well sorta clean.

I had enough time to scrap a quick one for myself this weekend.

I made the title using Howser font and Make the Cut. It's a very easy page to put together especially if you use cropped 4x6 photos like I did here.

I even made a sketch to match!


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I have howser font on my 'puter!! not the best for journaling but I now I see a different use for them! they look so so so cute as a title!!! This layout is "out for CK pub" waiting to happen!!

Jennifer Davis said...

Oh my goodness! That layout is adorable...great photos!

kate said...

YEA...bee bouncers!