9.19.2011

Scrapfest

I got back late last night from Scrapfest. What a whirlwind weekend! It was my first time visiting the Mall of America. The mall was huge! I didn't realize that the amusement park inside was now a Nickelodeon Universe. My boys would have loved it!



Jill and I each taught a class all three days. In my class, Darling Dots, we made a 12x12 celebration page using Spotted Owl Soup plus two Birthday cards using leftover scraps. We had tons of fun and hopefully our students did too. We went out to dinner on Friday night with the Bella Blvd. team. The Twin City Grill at MOA is a very good restaurant if you ever visit. Stephanie, Morgan and Katherine were so fun to hang out with. On Saturday night we hosted a crop at the Woodbury Archiver's where we also met some really nice scrapbookers and hopefully new fans of Jillibean Soup!

I had a really good time and realized how much I had missed teaching. Hopefully I will get back on board and start teaching again soon.

I had to pack light and didn't bring my camera. Now I wished I would have. I met so many new people and ran into a lot of old friends. I got to hang out with Jing-Jing for a short time while she was on a short break from the Graphic 45 booth. The Studio Calico girls were demoing Mister Huey's at the Archiver's MOA store. Everytime I saw them, they looked like they were having TOO much fun. Jill and I ran into Kelly Goree while we were there as well.

The trip ended with Jill dropping my off at the airport. She drove up there with all the kits and supplies while this princess got to fly - lol! I realized earlier that Nicole Harper and I were on the same flight home but when boarding we found out we were seated right next to each other! We talked "scrap" the whole way home which made the trip even quicker.

1 comment:

Kim said...

So glad you enjoyed it and I got to see you! You are the best and I am so proud of you!