9.29.2011

New Diecuts!

It has been a lllooonggg time since I released new any new Digital Die Cut kits at Two Peas. Way too many pots were stirring in the kitchen at once lol. Well, the wait is over and I am back with even better than before ideas.




I am proud to announce that I will be co-branding some of new die cuts with the super talented Kimber McGray! Kimber is a Garden Girl and is one of the best card makers I know. She has great ideas for cards and I am so excited to have her helping me come up with new kits. Make sure to stop by her blog or gallery at Two Peas for some great inspiration! Our first two kits called Oh Baby are up at the store!

I also released a few other kits last week. I am trying to focus on cardmaking as well as scrapbooking. If you have any ideas for kits, please let me know!





2 comments:

caroline said...

Those are really cute Laina. I'll be passing on the baby themed items ;), but the card bases are irresistible!

eileen hull said...

These are great! Congrats Laina :-)