9.14.2012

Five on Friday

Finally Friday and ready for the Weekend! Football game tonight. Poor Max is still recovering from his ankle injury and will be watching the game from the sidelines. After seeing the guy he would have gone up against...I'm ok with him sitting out another week! We are headed out on Saturday to visit Denison and Wittenberg for Max. I can't believe that within months he will be applying and making his choices. Crazy. Also sneaking in a quick trip to Ikea in Cincinnati since we will be staying overnight. Furniture Shopping!

Five Things I've been excited about this Week!
1. A friend recommended...had to read the whole thing in one night. Read it. You will feel very inspired and motivated. And Brave.

2. I've had a Droid two for two years. And I hate it. Pre-ordered the iPhone 5 this morning and I am pretty darn excited about getting it next week. Can't wait to try out it's new camera!!!

3. I am completely addicted to Greek Yogurt. I have one every single day for lunch. Mango Chobani is my fav but I will pretty much eat them all except Blood Orange. It's kinda crunchy and weird.
EXPEDIT Shelving unit IKEA Finished on all sides. Can also be used as a room divider.
4. I will finally be buying this at Ikea on Sunday! My poor scrapbooks have been stacked on the floor of our remodeled basement since December. They really need a home after all the work put into them.


5. After months of contemplation...I started a Project Life album! Not for me but for Max's Senior Year of High School. I'll have pictures to share next week and some scrapbook pages as well. I have been able to carve out time to create and it feels AMAZING!


PS Spot on Subway Art II went up for sale at Two Peas last week as well...I am the world's worst self-marketer! I make this stuff, have fun and then forget it's there! Have a great weekend!

No comments: