Five Things I've been excited about this Week!
1. A friend recommended...had to read the whole thing in one night. Read it. You will feel very inspired and motivated. And Brave.
2. I've had a Droid two for two years. And I hate it. Pre-ordered the iPhone 5 this morning and I am pretty darn excited about getting it next week. Can't wait to try out it's new camera!!!
3. I am completely addicted to Greek Yogurt. I have one every single day for lunch. Mango Chobani is my fav but I will pretty much eat them all except Blood Orange. It's kinda crunchy and weird.
4. I will finally be buying this at Ikea on Sunday! My poor scrapbooks have been stacked on the floor of our remodeled basement since December. They really need a home after all the work put into them.
5. After months of contemplation...I started a Project Life album! Not for me but for Max's Senior Year of High School. I'll have pictures to share next week and some scrapbook pages as well. I have been able to carve out time to create and it feels AMAZING!
PS Spot on Subway Art II went up for sale at Two Peas last week as well...I am the world's worst self-marketer! I make this stuff, have fun and then forget it's there! Have a great weekend!