9.26.2012

September Jillibean Projects

September 26? Really. I swear this month just started! Time to share my Jillibean pages before the month is over!
 Holiday Choir Concert uses lots of new papers from the Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup collection. I am completely obsessed with the new Banner Bites stickers. They are so quick and easy to use on pages. And as you can see...I used them on every page I made in September. And my upcoming October pages to be perfectly honest.
Cleveland Fans Forever. Love this page because I never make pages about my dad or husband. I need to do this more. The stars are cut with Die-namics from My Favorite Things. I cut the "Fans Forever" flag on my Cameo and backed it with Jillibean Brown corrugated so the color showed through. Stole this idea from my very talented friend and scrap-crush Summer. Go look at her pages. She's amazing. And she wears cool shoes.


Look at that! Husband Steve on another page. Our ancestors will be happy to realize that the kids had a dad. I'm pretty happy about that. He's a good egg and we just celebrated our 12th year of marriage.

Thanks for stopping by! Going to remind myself to post again before it's October!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Very nice s.b. pages. You certainly have a way with arranging your layouts. Great pics and use of color, as well. :)