2.29.2008

go away snow











i am WAY over winter. spring can't come fast enough in cleveland, ohio. we are getting another 4 inches today. my kids love it. they are busy making plans for snow forts and sledding and all I can do is think about flip flops and capris.
here's a few layouts i made for work using the new MM Garden Party. if you have ever noticed that my "style" changes a lot - here is the answer...when i do samples for my store, i tend to use the "simple/graphic" clean style. it is a lot easier for people to scraplift and envision for their own pages. my pages for work need to inspire, not overwhelm other scrappers. when you see my work that is more "freestyle/funky", those pages are made just for me. those are the ones that I let loose on and have fun. i make them because they make me happy and i hope my family someday as well too. just an explanation of why i seem like i'm all over the place some days. plus it's kinda fun being able to be a different type of scrapper. sometimes you're in the mood for different stuff and sometimes photos lend themselves to different styles as well. -L

No comments: