1.13.2012

CHA Sneak Peek #2

I have to admit, IF I had to pick a favorite collection from the new Jillibean releases (which would be hard!), Neopolitan Bean Bisque would be my favorite. What's not to love about Rotary phones, chevrons and bold colors? I was so excited when Jill pronounced her love for Navy and decided to include it in two collections this show (opps, just gave a clue away!) Navy is the most underrated color out there. Crafting needs more navy in my opinion. Hope you love this one as much as I do!
Neopolitan_BlogPreview

4 comments:

Ady said...

Love your new line Laina... This line will definitely be on my future layouts and in my project life album (6*6 pad is perfect for it) congrats.

Anonymous said...

Laina, I'm totally diggin this new line. LOVE the bright colors! Great job! --evilwoman

patti said...

Laina I love the phone paper!! Rotary Phones!!! LOL

Ronda Palazzari said...

Love love love....was playing with some of the papers & stickers. You had me at Jenny's number!