1.07.2012

Vintage Street Market

Guess who got a little crafty this week!


Last winter when I went to my first Winter CHA in Los Angeles I had the pleasure of meeting Michelle Jackson at the Vintage Street Market booth. I fell in love with their ecelctic kits and vintage goods. After year of planning, I had the pleasure of being their Guest Artist this month. Head on over to their blog to see more of the projects I created with Vintage Street Market kits. Check out their online store as well for some very unique one of kind finds as well. Be sure to get some of their Tinted Tape while you are there. It's one of my favorite finds of this year!


2 comments:

Ady said...

Hi Laina, Happy New Year... Love your layouts... Hope all is well

Ady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.