3.08.2010

Banners!

Today was my turn to post at the Mosh Posh Blog! I shared my love for all things related to banners...

Do you love those little Jenni Bowlin Banner stickers? I do too! When I used them on my pages, I felt they needed a little mat or border to help them pop off the background.

I made a quick little triangle shape to cut on my Cricut so I wouldn't have to handcut and they would all be uniform in size. It made putting these banner accents together so much easier!

Here are the downloads for you to try too. Just make sure not to resize the SVG or GSD when you open so that they are the correct size (.7W x 1.12H) for framing the stickers. You will have to resize the DXF, just make sure to keep the aspect ratio the same.

Banner Triangle in SVG

Banner Triangle in GSD

Banner Triangle in DXF.

Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh Laina, sigh... fantastic layouts, I just love your stuff!!! Now... that was one busy weekend for me, and I didn't get around to ordering anything. I had to keep telling myself, digital files don't sell out. LOL. I'm pathetic. But I need to figure out this software first, does it cut Cricut cartridges?? like design studio?? anyway, off to investigate further!!!

Margie said...

Gorgeous layouts!Thanks for all you share! I have an award for you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love banners! Thanks for sharing.