3.18.2010

not much to say today...

so I'll share some pages instead! I made both of these for the Lily Bee Design Team tryout. I love the first layout (a scraplift of myself!).  The navy mixed with the yellow was such a fun color combo. I misted the lace doily with sapphire and tattered leather glimmer mist. The second layout is sorta cute, not one of my favorites. Sadly, I didn't make the team. Boo. Not the first time and certainly not the last time I won't make a team I want. It's really all just fun and I try not to let stuff like that get me down. Like my friend Jen says, "It's just paper and glue people!"

If you have been over to TwoPeas this week, you will see that I released my next two kits at the store.




Have a great day. See you back here tomorrow for Free Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i genuinely adore your own writing style, very exciting,
don't give up and keep penning due to the fact that it just good worth to follow it,
excited to read more and more of your own content pieces, have a great day :)