3.31.2010

Work In Progress April

Here's the fun I had using this month's Work In Progress Kit. Thanks for stopping by!

I absolutely destroyed the green Jillibean letters. by accident...so I ended up ripping off the tops and spray painting them black.


I should have photographed this one instead of scanning. The pinwheels are really dimensional the scan got wonky. This layout looks WAY better in person. My favorite of the four.


How often do you get to do a layout of your 6 year old in a gas mask? Some things must be scrapped whether they are pretty or not.

I'm not posting my fourth layout because I don't really like it. I kinda figure it's my blog, my party. I can lie about my age here too if I want. :)

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

You know I love everything you do, but that middle layout, those purple colors are SO SO SO unexpected and SO SO SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. terrific as usual Ms Lamb!!!!!!!!!!! xxoo

Anonymous said...

always love looking at your layouts great stuff!