3.01.2010

Work In Progress March

See. I told you I still make things. Here are my four pages for Work In Progress this month. Although the paper and chipboard was Cosmo Cricket "Material Girl" themed, I worked it right into my usual boy pages. This is probably my #1 kit Trish has put together in the past three years. Loved working with all of it. If you haven't ordered one yet - go here before they are gone!




I used Glimmer Mist on the first three pages to alter the color of the chipboards and paper doilies. Snuggle and School Friends use some of new SVG border files that will be available at TwoPeas on Tuesday!

PS Come back tomorrow for the giveaway I promised!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great layouts. Love the pug one! (of course I'm a pug mama myself!!) But, my very fav is the vintagy one.